OUR SINCERE GRATITUDE TO
► Corporate- AjimPremji Philanthropic Initiative (APPI), BHEL, HCL Foundation, Adobe, Lakme Salon, S.B.I. Bank
► Schools- South Delhi Municipal Corporation, Schools of Delhi Administration (GNCT)
► Colleges & Universities- IGNOU, JamiaMiliaIslamia, Al- Falah University, Dr. BR Ambedkar University, G.B. University, (Noida), Maulana Azad University (Hyderabad) etc.
► Hospitals- Hamdard Hospital, Safdar Jung Hospital, AIIMS Hospital, Apollo Hospital (SaritaVihar), MAX Hospital (Saket), N.V.S. Hospital,
► Volunteers – HCL technologies staff , Delhi T.B. Association, Anganwadi Workers
► NGOs–JSS Prayas, Katha Khazana, Vidya, ETASHA, A.H.F. Foundation, Dr. Reddy Foundation, Unnati Foundation, Liver Care Foundation, Cancer Society of India, ParivarSevaSanstha, Azad Foundation,
► Network Partners-Right To Education Forum(RTE Forum), Neev Forces, Jan SwasthyaAbhiyan, WTNA
WE WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK
Our Previous Partner
► Department of Health, Govt. of Delhi and SOSVA (N)
► Delhi Social Welfare Advisory Board
► Department of Education, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh
► Directorate of alternative Education (SSA), U. P.
► UEE Mission, Department of Education, Delhi
► Uttar Pradesh state Aids Control Society
► Mr. Jitendra Kohli Individual Donor, U.K.
► Mission Convergence (GRC) Delhi Govt.
► German Embassy, New Delhi
► Room To Read India
FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION FROM
► CORPORATES–APPI, HCL Foundation , BHEL, Adobe Foundation
► TRUSTS & FUNDING AGENCIES-
1. Mission Convergence (Govt. of Delhi)
2. Save the Children
3. Essel Social Welfare Foundation
4. Oxfam India
5. Delhi Commission for Women (Govt. of Delhi)
6. Department of Education (South Delhi Municipal Corporation)
7. Directorate of Health Services (Govt. of Delhi)
8. Delhi State Aids Control Society
9. Action Aid Association
10. European Commission
11. Department Women and Child Development (Govt. of Delhi)
12. Delhi State AIDS Control Society (Govt. of Delhi and NACO)
13. Community and individuals supporters.